Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gloria Steinmen Speech Type Book

On the first spread I simplified it by removing the layered "simples." I chose to use weight and scale to put emphasis where I needed.


On this spread I reversed the light to dark of the "revolutions" to put more emphasis on the idea of something changing.

I didn't change anything on this spread, beacause I felt it illustrated the idea in an effective way. 


I made this spread more organized. I grouped the text on the left, and made the words in the white box all caps, so they appear organized and confined.

For this spread, I retured to my previous idea, and I think it more effectively shows the concept in the speech.

On this spread I removed the extra "chosens" and "earneds" and chose to rely on scale on weight.



I kept this spread the same because it effectively illustrates the idea in the speech.



For the last spread I took out the black bar, made the entire background black and the text white.

No comments:

Post a Comment