Tuesday, February 12, 2013




When I was doing my storyboards I wanted to design a video that would be simple and clean, but  compliment the ideas and concepts that are communicated in the speech. I want to have a video that enhances the meaning of the speech, but I don't want the effects and transitions to take away or distract from the speech. Since I don't have a ton of after effects experience I had trouble with explaining how I would do certain transitions. Once I have a greater knowledge of after effects, and I how to accomplish certain effects, I will be able to communicate my ideas in a better way. 

1 comment:

  1. The description of the action in your storyboards is very clear, I have a good idea of how the action will take place. The three approaches are very similar so just pursue one you prefer. Don't worry about AE, your approach is fairly simple and doable.

    ReplyDelete